Tuesday 2 May 2017

~antiquing with The Farm Chicks & Jenny Cookies~

My friend Serena was in town last week and her and I and our friend Jenny met up for lunch at Pike Place and then over to one of my favorite antique malls in Seattle called Pacific Galleries.
Tom Gorz owns a large section in the antique mall, and it turns out Serena knows him, as he has been in some Farm Chicks shows!

If you are in the Seattle area, or are planning a vacation here and love antiquing, this is a must.

Here are a few pictures I took with my phone from the Tom Gorz Collection.








I could have stayed in there all day, and I want that coffee table above!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/antiquing-with-farm-chicks-jenny-cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...