Tuesday 23 May 2017

~exterior house & garden tour~

I posted about this house on Instagram, and was planning to do a house tour.
But looking at my photos, I took so many that I am going to break it up into 2 posts.
So today we will start with the exterior and the beautiful gardens.

This house is just down the street from where I grew up, and where my parents still live.
It belonged to an artist friend of our families.
Both my kids took art classes here in her studio.

Then they moved to California and other friends of mine bought it.
She also is a talented painter and artist and fell quickly in love with the home and studio.
They took a while putting their own stamp on it, and I cannot wait to show you the inside tomorrow, so be sure to come back!

The houses exterior color is called Sea Serpent by Sherwin Williams.
It's beautiful contrasting with the white.
And look at that massive green lawn.
They also purchased the empty horse lot next door and are thinking about getting them.


There is this gorgeous pergola over the walkway leading up to the front door, completely covered in vines.


The piece of property is just beautiful and has so many mature trees and gorgeous shrubs and flowers.




Even a water garden outside the entry.













This is the path that leads back to the  Picket Fence Art Studio.



Ready to go see the massive backyard?



The backyard is a families dream.
It has a giant lawn for kicking the soccer ball around or practicing lacrosse.
There is a fire pit, outdoor kitchen, another water feature, several seating areas, a hot tub, and gorgeous rockeries.
























Outdoor furniture can be found here.
Striped pillows from here on sale too!
Yes, I will be buying about 10!


 I seriously did not want to leave.
I am glad I didn't bring my kids with me when I took these pictures because they would still be there.
Come back tomorrow to see the inside of this gorgeous home!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/exterior-house-garden-tour.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...