Tuesday 9 May 2017

~get your deck ready for summer~

As we think about getting our outdoor spaces spruced up for the warmer weather, I find myself searching for the perfect additions that can go on our new deck. 
Here is some things that caught my eye!

This teak root side table is super fun and different from the typical stump table.




This lounger would have me lounging all day long.


These outdoor plates will not break because they are melamine.


And this is a necessity to keep our plants alive:


Floor pillows are always fun to have scattered around too.


This umbrella is on sale!


I love this all weather  coffee table!


Do you find yourself wanting to refresh your decks and patios from year to year?

xoxo












from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/get-your-deck-ready-for-summer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...