Monday 22 May 2017

~honey I blew up the kids~

 After enlarging this picture for our dining room, I was hooked and wanted more.
So I went back through Mpix and had these 2 photos enlarged of our kids.
Once I got them, I shipped them back out to Framebridge and had them framed in their Mercer Slim frames.
They are big measuring about 27x35 each, so they really make a statement.


If you aren't familiar with Framebridge, let me tell you how easy it is to order.

First you select your photo from your computer and upload it like this, and pick a size.


Next you can choose from selecting your own frame or working for free with a designer to choose one.


Next, choose your frame and opt for a mat, or no mat.


Add it to your cart and checkout.
You will be shipped a tube and shipping label which you simply add your photo to and drop off at the Post Office or Fed Ex.
Then in a couple weeks it arrives back to you all professionally framed and ready to hang, and it's really inexpensive! I have found it a lot cheaper than going to my local framers.

All the hardware is included which makes it super simple to hang them.



I always say this, but I really need more walls in my house!
And just for fun, here's a few more pictures of our master bedroom with sources below if you are interested.























Nightstands {thrifted}

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/honey-i-blew-up-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...