Friday 5 May 2017

~lately loving~

I saw this tutorial for these sea glass balls and I fell in love.
Would you believe they are made out of Christmas ornaments.
I need to make these asap!


I just tried this recipe and it is so yummy!
Perfect for Cinco De Mayo.


Murchison Hume is running a special for My Sweet Savannah readers.
20% off with code MYSWEETSAVANNAH.
I personally love their original fig scent and my favorite is the boys bathroom cleaner.
Smells great, and fun & stylish packaging!


This home tour is one of my favorites:


And for all your local friends, I will be teaching a Mothers Day class at Cost Plus World Market on Saturday.
I'd love to see you there!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/lately-loving.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...