Tuesday 16 May 2017

~new pretty things for our nightstands~

It started with a fresh coat of paint and wax on our nightstands and went from there.
These lamps were the starting off point for some fun new accessories.
But first, can we talk about these lamps?
They are literally works of art!
Look at all that detail.
Solid nickel plate with brass fittings and knobs.
They give the perfect amount of ambient light bedside tables need.






"His" side of the bed needed sprucing up.
I was tired of seeing remotes and odds and ends all over the place, so I went to Homegoods and found this great cowhide box that is big enough to house it all.






On my side {as well as his}
I hit up TJ Maxx for some silver frames.




Juju hat above bed is from here.





I hope you are having a great day!
xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/new-pretty-things-for-our-nightstands.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...