Thursday 4 May 2017

~One Room Challenge week 5~



What a relief.
I woke up yesterday thinking we were on week 6.....
and I wasn't going to be ready.

You can imagine how happy I was to find out I was off a week and we are only on week 5!

So today I wanted to share with you some of the new things going into the room.
{I shared some last week also}

I have ordered some great decorative items from Painted Fox Home.

I will be transforming this chandelier
{not yet on their website}



I thought these were a fun modern take on a traditional cake stand:


Since I am going a bit more modern in this space, I turned to my favorite modern online store, All Modern for some fun products.

I was going to use this on the floor, but this is also going somewhere a bit unexpected!


This will be going on the floor, if I get it in time!


I've always been fascinated by clouds, and with my black and white color scheme, this print was a must have.

I also got this tray from Arhaus but I found it here!

Of course I reused a few items, & bought a few vintage items from local junk shops.

Things are coming together! 
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my challenge, click on the links below.


And just for fun, a few before photos!




See you next Thursday for the reveal!
xoxo










from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/one-room-challenge-week-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...