Wednesday 10 May 2017

~Restoration Hardware~{RH Seattle}


Yesterday I decided to treat myself to a little shopping trip by myself, so I headed into Seattle to check out the fairly newly expanded Restoration Hardware.
This Restoration Hardware, currently rebranding as RH, is in a 60,000 square foot building. 
It is 3 stories with a rooftop occupying the entire building.
I found myself in awe in every square inch.
In fact, this first picture I took in the ladies room :)
This sconce is everything.
I will be saving my pennies for a pair.


They advertise this store as dog friendly.
I would not be bringing my doggies in here.
Yikes.


Gah!
I mean really, this is insanely beautiful!
These preserved sea fans are a work of art.


As I was wandering around with my latte, I just kinda wanted to curl up on one of their couches.
Would that be weird?


They even provide reading material....


Next ORC I am making over Savannah's room to look like this.
She'll be away at college so she won't mind a bit, right?



I loved this arrangement for over a console table.


And you know I love dark bedroom walls and unique lighting.


I love me some black and white.


This could be a good DIY piece of art to try.







By the time I got to the rooftop my latte was gone and I just wanted to sit here with a mojito and take in all the goodness.
Now they just need rooftop bars.


If you like the RH look, be sure to check out this Restoration Hardware house that looks like it is straight out of one of their catalogs.

See you tomorrow for the reveal of my dining room One Room Challenge!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/restoration-hardwarerh-seattle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...