Wednesday 17 May 2017

~Wednesday wish list~{pet/dog addition}

This is the thickest cushion and bumper set for your dog crate. Talk about comfort!

Or cover up the whole crate completely with this cute cover.

I have always thought round dog beds are sweet.


I know my fur babies love memory foam. It is super comfortable and good on their bodies after a long day playing. These memory foam dog beds are covered in trendy mud cloth!


Oh boy.
This just took dog collars to a whole other level.
I. Must. Have.


This is something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.
Up cycled Louis Vuitton poo poo bag holder!


These vinyl decals would be cute anywhere with your pets initials:


This raised pet bowl will not stick out like a sore thumb in your decor.


This one is pretty sleek too.


And for the mother of all dog crates~
{you have to check them all out!}


Such fun things for our fur babies!!
xoxo















from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/wednesday-wish-listpetdog-addition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...