Thursday 18 May 2017

~thrifty Thursday~{ & free printable grocery list}

It has been a while since I have done a thrifty Thursday post.
I really love them and have so much fun doing them, just not enough hours in the day.
Slowly but surely I will be bringing them back, starting today!
Today I am showing you how you can make this fun shopping list.
All you need is kraft paper, a sharpie, a printer, a pencil, and something to hang it with.


I started out with this artists easel that was given to me.
Score, I like free.
It's big and I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it.
I dug up a roll of brown kraft paper and got to work.


First things first.
Copy and paste this market list into a word document and print it to fit your paper. 



Cut it out and hold up to paper to ensure it is proportionate. 


Flip it over and scribble with a good quality charcoal pencil, covering the backside of all the lettering.



Facing right side up, tape it on where you'd like it using blue painters tape with light pressure. You don't want to tear the paper taking it off.
Trace over the letters pressing firmly with a ballpoint pen, and remove.



Fill in with a sharpie and make your list.
You may want to make your list using pencil so you can erase and re-write.


Clip it to your clipboard and hang!
You can go one step further and add a sharpie or pencil tied with twine hanging from the clip.


I hung it right next to the pantry for easy note taking!


*tip*
To weight the bottom of the paper roll down to keep it from rolling up, fasten it together at the bottom with paper clips. The weight of them will let it hang nicely.

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/thrifty-thursday-free-printable-grocery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...