Monday 28 August 2017

~a home tour where rustic meets modern~

In the latest issue of Cottage White magazine I saw the most beautiful home.
So of course, wanting to see more, I googled it and came up with a great article on it from 
This house captures everything I love right now. Clean lines, a mix of metals, raw wood, and lots of black and white.

Take a look for yourself, I hope you like it as much as I do!

This all white kitchen looks anything but stark. 
Mixing different shades of white and adding texture with shiplap, the caned barstools, etc. helps from keeping it boring.
And those mirrors are fabulous!
I found almost identical ones here.


This room is my favorite room in the whole house. It's cozy, the black {my favorite color to use in interiors} grounds everything and can we talk about that fireplace?


Their entryway is the perfect combination of modern ad rustic. The clean lines of the table with the old metal box underneath, the wood lamp and the pitcher with flowers adds that farmhouse feel.


Check out that herringbone walkway!


The back entrance or mud room, what's not to love?



Contrast should be my middle name-love it.


Do you think that vanity is metal? Fabulous, just fabulous. 
Love their "artwork" too.


Another shot of my favorite room. Of course it overlooks a lake. I wish I knew the source for that metal cabinet.


I hope you enjoyed this tour as much as I did. To see it in print, look for this magazine:
{page 16-31}


xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/08/a-home-tour-where-rustic-meets-modern.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...