Friday 30 March 2018

~Friday Favorites~

Friday favorites starts with a beauty product I could not live without!
Being a redhead and having sensitive skin is not always the funnest.
Who doesn't like to have a soft tan and growing skin?
Unfortunately, I am allergic to self tanners that contain the ingredient DHA, which makes the tan last on your skin.
All my life I have tried to find a product that will not wash off, and one that will give my skin color, and last, and not smell.
After doing extensive research, I found this product and have used it for the past couple years. If you are sensitive to self tanners, don't like the orange stinky self tanners, and would like to try and more natural product, I HIGHLY recommend this.


Here is a funny doormat I think most of us can relate too!

This is such a cute classic bench for an entryway.

I can see it piled high with these pillows.

This would be a great decor piece for a wedding, or a wedding gift.

These are a must have for spring.

Check out the warehouse sale at Pottery Barn for up to 75% off!

20% off wine and dine sale happening over at Crate and Barrel.

I don't know about you, but when I see a good sale on Christmas items, I like to stock up. I think this would be a great hostess gift for the holidays. 

Love these modern house numbers.

Sur La Table is having a huge cookware sale that only happens twice a year!
Now is the time to buy that Le Creuset you've been eyeing, at 45% off! 

Have a great weekend friends!

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/friday-favorites_30.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...