Thursday 24 May 2018

~a painted outdoor bar cart makeover~

I have a neighbor that is moving and over the last few weeks she has been putting items in a free pile by her house.
One of the coolest things I picked up is this outdoor bar cart. Isn't it fabulous? The color was just a little too orange for my liking, so once again, I got out my paint and paint brush.

This just goes to show what a little white paint can do!

~before and after~



I used Annie Sloan in Pure White for this project. It took about 3 coats but I think it was well worth it in the end.
I think it is such a versatile piece. It could be used indoors or out. I thought about putting it next to our hot tub with towels, or in our outdoor kitchen stacked with plates, bowls, and cups.
It could even work in our dining room or kitchen as a bar cart. 
No matter what, it will be easy to move around with those handy wheels.
xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/a-painted-outdoor-bar-cart-makeover.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...