Friday 28 September 2018

Friday favorites

Wow, what a busy, fun, productive week! Friday favorites is going to be a fun post today!

I spent last weekend in California with some blogger friends and we were lucky enough to tour the gorgeous Patina Farms.
I will do a post on their home shortly. It was unreal and Steve and Brooke were the sweetest ever!
I got to meet Julie, Sheila, Jennifer, and Leslie. 
Sipping wine, eating good food, staying up late and talking, a much needed and fun weekend.


I came home to unusually sunny weather which for this time of the year in the PNW, is rare.

But that means that I am able to wear my favorite sandals for a bit longer before I switch over to my favorite boots.
What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Fall means football and football makes me so happy. Just got this inexpensive t-shirt which I love.

I think these plates have the best colors and would make any fall table setting pop. 

I don't know why I didn't make this the top of my Friday favorites post. 
Today is our anniversary! 22 years of marriage and 27 years together.
What a fun journey this has been!


Did you know that amber glass is huge this season?
I love all this amber glass from my friend Liz.
Isn't it stunning?


Crockpot recipes are a life saver for me. Here are some of my favorites from over the years.


Alrighty, I am off for the weekend, I will see you all back here on Monday!

xoxo










from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/09/friday-favorites_28.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...