Friday 28 December 2018

Friday favorites

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are spending some time relaxing and lounging around. That is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. I took some time off my blog and social media to be present with my family this year. It feels so good to unplug sometimes and not have to worry about keeping up with all of that. 

Our daughter is home from college and goes back at the beginning of January. In December our family has a total of 10 birthdays, so it really is a busy time for us. 

Our son Cody actually turns 16 on December 31st! 

I want to share with you a few things that I got for Christmas, because I love them so much!

I am always looking for ways for our home to smell fresh, and my family knows me well, because they got me this! It is white and blends in perfectly without being an eye sore. It also stays on a lot longer than ones I have had in the past. I like to put in this essential oil. 



Another thing I got which I love is an Amazon Echo. I have it in my kitchen and it has been handy when I am cooking and need change the music, etc. hands free. 

I also got these trays, because EVERYTHING looks better in a tray!

I had originally bought these for Christmas, but now that I have them, I think they are very versatile and can be up year round. They do look great though with little white twinkle lights in them.

I also got a new camera! I had been wanting to upgrade mine for so long but could never bite the bullet. My sweet husband did it for me and I am in love. I can't wait to start playing around with it! It is so small and like weight and is perfect for interior photos!

One thing I would like to do with my home after Christmas, is freshen it up with a bunch of bright white. I love these and am thinking about getting them for our living room shelves. 
I also really like these.

And this one too! So many choices!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/friday-favorites_28.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...