Monday 29 May 2017

~fun finds all on sale~

I love pool/beach floats and they are getting so fun with them.
Check out this floral flamingo!


You can actually charge your cell phone with this cute tassel!


This stylish floor lamp is under $100!


This apron is as cute as a dress!


Such a good price for this fun pillow!


Would look so cute paired with this one:



I have always loved this mirror and it's now $300 off!


How am I just now discovering that Nordstrom Rack has an online store?
I love these little glass bottles.


So many good sales for Memorial Day!
Be sure to check out my favorite places to shop section on the top right hand side of this page.



xoxo









from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/fun-finds-all-on-sale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...