Tuesday 30 May 2017

~the farm chicks antique show~



Are you going to The Farm Chicks Show?
It is one of my favorite girls weekends each year.
We get to stay in a fancy hotel, eat at my favorite restaurant Chaps morning, noon, and night, and shop till we drop!

My friend Serena puts on this fabulous show and it is truly like no other.
Here is a little bit about the show, taken right off her website:


Here are a couple fun events during the show:



Serena recently wrote a post about navigating the Farm Chicks Show.
You can see that here. If you haven't been before, this is a good thing to read first!
Here is a map for this years show.
I have been going for 10 years and it just keeps getting better and better!








Let me know if you are going in the comments section!
And come say hi if you see me wandering around.
Follow me along on Instagram for more pictures from this years show.

xoxo









from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/05/the-farm-chicks-antique-show.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...