Tuesday 21 November 2017

~our simple cozy holiday family room~

I had so much fun decorating this room this year because we have new furniture, which means things are a bit different in here.

If you remember back, I talked about getting this sofa and these recliners.
So happy we did. It's a win win for the whole family. My husband and son each have their own recliners which face the tv {important stuff here!} and I have a whole couch to myself most of the time!








On the other side of the room is this tree that I found at HomeGoods this year. It's pre lit which I love and looks very realistic!





Shop this post!

{color is sugarshack ivory}
{in statesville mollasses}
{in blackened rust}
{similar}
Bowl on coffee table, misc. decor books, candle, blanket on couch, Christmas tree, misc. ornaments, wrapping paper, basket holding books under coffee table = all from HomeGoods.

How would you like to see a bunch more holiday inspiration from my friends? 
Click on any of the links to take you there!
Thank you again to Kristen for inviting me to join in with you again!

Ella Claire | Rooms for Rent | Shades of Blue Interiors | Love Grows Wild French Country Cottage | City Farmhouse | Kindred Vintage | Jeanne Oliver Jennifer Rizzo | Craftberry Bush | Miss Mustard Seed | My Sweet Savannah Nesting with Grace | Dear Lillie | Julie Blanner | Liz Marie Blog And our featured guest, Thistlewood Farms

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/11/our-simple-cozy-holiday-family-room.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...