Friday 26 April 2019

Friday favorites

Did anyone else feel like this week flew by?

I love it when that happens, but man, I am ready for the weekend!

I found so many fun random things for you this week. 

Should we jump right in with this very inexpensive earthenware vase? 
I think styling a coffee table just like in this picture would be so fun for summer.



How cute is this cute bag from Sole Society?It also comes in black.



This adorable cropped denim jacket is 20% off when you sign up for email offers.
I love the frayed hem line on it.

This is a screaming deal on a designer wallet.

Will somebody please make me one of these? Found on this great Instagram account.


What do you guys think of this outfit? I have it in my shopping cart!

This is a great source for decor beads. I specifically like the white bone beads. 

Gah! Love these stools! 

This espresso machine is the real deal.

quick PSA! 

Are you registered to become a Sephora Beauty Insider Member? For each tier of the membership, Sephora Beauty Insider Members will have their own special weekend to shop discounts fro 10-20% off. You can sign up for FREE to become a Sephora Beauty Insider member, and you will instantly be qualified to shop the mega-brand's Beauty Insider Holiday event. From the retailer's top-converting makeup and skincare to fragrance and beyond, high-coveted finds will be up for up to 20% off! 
April 26-May1, Sephora Rouge members have first access to shop the event at a whopping 20% off with code HEYROUGE. 
Click on the Sephora link above and sign up today!


That's all I have for you today! I hope you found some fun things, and of course, always come back on Fridays to see new items. 

xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/friday-favorites_26.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...