Wednesday 24 April 2019

Mother's Day Gift Guide 2019

Mother's day is right around the corner, Sunday, May 12th.

Whether you are buying for yourself, your mom, or your mother in law, I've got you covered. 

There's something at every price point, and I think you'll love these items as much as I do. 


1- I use this to set my makeup, and also right after I wash my face at night. Smells heavenly. *
2- This robe is lightweight and super soft, making it one of my favorites. *
3- The cutest hat for spring and summer right here.
4- I want this sweet dress! 
5- This lotion and soap caddy smells great and looks great on the counter. *
6- This book is on my wish list. I can't believe I don't have it yet.
7- This fragrance will make you feel like you are on a tropical vacation. *
8- Everyone needs a pair of these sunglasses, and they are so inexpensive! *
9- These flip flops are stylish, fit a wide variety of styles, and they are also very inexpensive. *
10- The scent that is loved by so many, in a pretty rose gold container. *

* items I have and love 

from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/mothers-day-gift-guide-2019.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...