Monday 31 July 2017

~our house~

Hello!
We just returned from a 3 week trip all over Europe, which I will be posting about soon.
For now I just wanted to pop in and show you some of my favorite photos from around our house, from my Pinterest board.
I love the practicality of our coffee station. You can find sources and read more about it here.


I love this cozy little nook in our basement:


This is an older picture of our living room, but it's one I love.


My sons room with a workspace:


I have so many projects in the works for the end of the summer into fall and I cannot wait to share them with you!
xoxo







from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/07/our-house.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...