Friday 25 August 2017

~Friday favorites~

As I've mentioned before we are in the market for new deck furniture.
I have had this DIY saved in my bookmarks for a long time now, and when a friend just mentioned that her husband is going to make her some, it got me thinking that maybe we will give it a try too. See her finished product here.
This woman also happens to have the coolest chicken coop on the planet.


Today our home is being featured on Southern Hospitality, thank you Rhoda!

I see another DIY in my future with this!

The before and after on this bathroom renovation is mind blowing.

I am in need of a pair of dark skinny jeans for fall/winter. What are your favorites out of these?

If my kitchen could talk, it would be begging me for one of these.

I just bought this pillow for our new sectional, which I will be sharing soon. I like it so much I think I will be buying 2 more. {in charcoal}

I was wandering around Cost Plus World Market yesterday and saw these and I am thinking about getting 2 of them.

Don't forget to follow me along on Instagram and Pinterest as well!
I hope you all have a great weekend.

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/08/friday-favorites_25.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...