Thursday 24 August 2017

~gold hardware~

Hardware on kitchen cabinets is like jewelry on a person.
Here are some I love:



I really love these. They are a bit pricey but gorgeous, and I would seriously consider them if I ever switched out to gold.

Isn't this kitchen fabulous?


These in antique brass are spectacular!

And they look great against a dark color!


There is such a wide variety of hardware these days, I could look online and never see the end of them. This is a good place to start if you are in the market for some new hardware.

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/08/gold-hardware.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...