Tuesday 22 August 2017

~outdoor furniture deals~

I talked a little bit about how we are in the process of redoing our wood deck.
The deck we put in ourselves about 10 years ago, and it had started rotting pretty bad.
The railing was rickety and it was becoming a safety issue.
So we are in the process of redoing it, this time with stamped concrete. 
It has been a l o n g process and we are only about 1/2 way done.
The deck is huge, almost 1,000 sf, and I am looking at it wondering how in the heck we are going to fill it without spending a fortune on outdoor furniture.
I might wait until next year to furnish it, but I have been looking at a few sales and some affordable pieces, so I thought I'd share my finds with you here.

My taste is Restoration Hardware, my budget is more TJ Maxx. 

So, the happy medium......

This set from Joss And Main is pretty, but we would likely need a couple sets.

I've always wanted a black and white striped umbrella too!


This set is on mega sale, but I wonder how comfortable it would be?


I am sort of in love with these chairs and they are dirt cheap!


You really get a lot of product for little money here:


I love, love, love these:


These are fabulous!


Love this coffee table:


This table is metal but to me looks like wood. With the weather in Seattle and the fact that we leave our furniture out year round, metal is a clear winner.


I've also been looking at planters. I love the looks of this one.





This one is traditional and very pretty. Would look great with boxwood topiaries:


Which reminds me, our window boxes are in need of updating too. Not sure they will last through the winter.


I will be sharing photos of the new deck as soon as it is done! 
I cannot wait.

xoxo











from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/08/outdoor-furniture-deals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...