Thursday 28 September 2017

~home decor that only looks expensive~

H & M is often thought of as the shop to go for new clothing.
But they actually have some of the best deals on home decor!
Check out my top picks from this amazing source.

This mirror is uber chic. It's big and under $100:


Can you believe this 20x20 pillow cover is only $12.99?


This glass dome is under $20.00. Stick some moss in it with a fake crow for Halloween and maybe even stick on some fake spiders crawling up the side. The whole display will be under $25.00!


This linen cushion cover looks way more high end than it's price tag reflects. It also comes in several color ways.


I can picture this wood pot just about anywhere with a little maidenhair fern in it.


Love the neutral pattern on this:


Where was this when my kids were little?
So so inexpensive!

And I will end this with my obsession with good smells, the color black, and typography, all in this candle:


xoxo











from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/09/home-decor-that-only-looks-expensive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...