Tuesday 31 October 2017

~our pantry~ {a quick makeover}

Our pantry hasn't been updated since I did a makeover using Ikea Billy bookshelves back in 2014.
The bookshelves served their purpose well, but I decided to take it up a notch and do something different.

I started by removing the bookshelves all together. 
Then I painted the entire space with Benjamin Moore Graphite in a matte finish.
It is the same color as in our master bedroom.

Then I added these shelf brackets that I painted with Annie Sloan pure white paint.

For the actual shelves I used 1 x 12 pieces of pine cut to length and stained with this.

The doors are off because it was easier to install everything and paint with no doors. We are updating  them as well though with sliding barn doors.
To be continued on those.





 Black wood bowl with snacks
Baskets on ground
Risers for canned goods
White dishes
Cutting boards
Glass canisters

Very simple but much more organized which was my goal.
Happy Halloween!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/10/our-pantry-quick-makeover.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...