Thursday 26 October 2017

~wax resist Halloween eggs~

I stopped by my neighbors modern farmhouse the other day and she had created the most amazing simple display on her mantle for Halloween.
And the best part is, she made these decorations!

She got the idea from Martha Stewart magazine, October 2004.


You can find the directions here.
I love the way they are in a nest, but check out how my friend displayed them!






Didn't she do a fantastic job? I really want to make some.
I don't know if I will have time this year, but maybe next!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/10/wax-resist-halloween-eggs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...