Friday 27 October 2017

~Friday favorites~

Hello and happy Friday!
This has been such a busy week for me. I am so ready to relax and play this weekend.

First up, this bedroom. I mean, it's every girls dream right?


If you are looking for a similar bed, I found one here that is pretty darn close.

Wouldn't it be cute in a little girls room with these sheets?

For fall and winter I am loving all things buffalo check.

I actually just picked one up from here. Not sure where I will use it, but I couldn't pass it by!

While I was in there I had a hard time passing up all the cute duck boots.

I think I secretly want it to be winter.

I want to sit by the fire curled up in one of these.
{green multi}

This mirror is to die for and is on my Christmas wish list.

These are back and they sell out fast so get em while you can!

If you want the vintage ones, click here.

I swear I am not trying to fast forward and push Christmas or winter on anyone!
I just get so excited about this time of year.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/10/friday-favorites_27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...