Thursday 14 December 2017

~a milk paint painted hutch before and after~

This hutch was my friends grandmothers from Ethan Allen. 
A true antique.
She recently purchased a hobby farm and decided it would be the perfect fit in their dining room.

I decided to use Miss Mustard Seeds milk paint on this.
Look at all the yummy colors to choose from:


I chose ironstone to go with her existing furnishings and walls.

Here is the piece before:


And after:


She is going to add new hardware, so I left the old off, but isn't that like night and day?


I also painted this nightstand that she will use in another room.


I think they turned out incredible!
Now, go look around your house, your garage, in your storage sheds, for something you can transform in one afternoon!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/12/a-milk-paint-painted-hutch-before-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...