Friday 5 January 2018

~Friday favorites~

A new year, a new fresh start!
As much as I love decorating for the holidays, there is something so refreshing about taking it all down and getting the house clean and reorganized.
I also find this time of year a good time to give the house a quick refresh.
What about you?
I took this picture in Sorrento Italy in July.
We were high up on a cliff looking down over the beach. 
I sent it off to Framebridge to have it framed in a 39x26.
I chose the Irving slim in white.


I thought it would be nice to have a second option for the wall in my dining room where I currently have a giant black and white pic of my kids.
I love these lamps too.


I just ordered some fun new colorful books on Amazon and I think those will add a nice pop of color there too.

I love these inspirational quotes for the New Year.

This blog has remained one of my favorites over a long period of time, as well as this one.
There is so many though. For colorful inspiration I love this one and this one.
I would love to hear some of your favorites in the comments!
According to Houzz, one of the design trends of 2018 is a trough or bucket sink. Can I get an Amen?
We badly need to re-do our guest bath in 2018.


I must get this doormat.

If you have pets, or even if you don't, I have found this to be a lifesaver, like literally life changing!

I just finished this book and this book. In need of another that is similar, anyone have any they wanna throw out there?

I hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo












from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/01/friday-favorites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...