Wednesday 21 March 2018

~an organized pantry~[my fave essentials}

Pantry organization is huge. Organized and neat pantries are all over Pinterest and in magazines.
I love having an organized pantry.
It is so much easier to find what you are looking for when things are nice and tidy.

Heather Bullard has one of my favorite pantries.

 

I love how she uses jars, and baskets, and metal containers to keep everything in.
Behind these doors I have incorporated some of the same things.


Here are a few of my favorite pantry essentials to get this look:



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/an-organized-pantrymy-fave-essentials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...