Wednesday 18 April 2018

~my favorite marble lamps~{under & over $100}

Marble is one of my favorite stones, and marble lamps are so beautiful!
I just recently got two marble lamps, which I will be sharing with you shortly.
For now, I wanted to share with you my favorites.

Let's start with my favorite marble lamps over $100.00, and worth every penny!



Aren't those so pretty?
Well, let's see what you can get for under $100.00 shall we?



Now let's take a look at some pretty rooms with marble lamps in them for a little inspiration!







xoxo









from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/04/my-favorite-marble-lampsunder-over-100.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...