Friday 18 May 2018

~Friday favorites~

This is an extra chic basket as shown in this bathroom.


I just purchased this fun download to frame by a summer bar area!
Speaking of bar carts, I am in the process of giving one I found in a free pile a face lift. I can't wait to show you!

This home tour is so fresh and welcoming.

I really want to get this book asap! I have pre-ordered it, don't forget to get your copy! I love Reese Witherspoon.



These jars are my favorite way to display summer blooms.

These are so fun and would be great in a kitchen, dining room, or on a bar cart. And I love that they are not only cute but double as storage!

Gotta love a good wedge shoe for this time of year!
I love the lace up feature on these.

Needing wedding gift ideas?
I love giving a gift that is totally custom.

The perfect tray for your kitchen.

See this great succulent garden party that my friend Jenny Keller hosted at our home.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/friday-favorites_18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...