Monday 21 May 2018

~gluten free vegan earl grey maple loaf~

Today I am sharing with you a "healthier" recipe.
Summer is coming and we all need to fit into those bathing suits, am I right?
However, if you are like me, you still crave desserts and sugary things, oh, and carbs.
Ok, so I like to eat.
Anyway, I saw this recipe and thought I'd adapt it a little and bring it to a potluck I recently attended.
Well, it was loved by all, so since it's been taste tested and approved, I thought I'd share the recipe with you.


Tuscan urn can be found here. I fill it with herbs and leave on the kitchen counter.
This round marble serving board comes in handy for so many things.



Drizzle cooled loaf with maple syrup and serve!

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/gluten-free-vegan-earl-grey-maple-loaf.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...