Friday 29 June 2018

~Friday favorites~

This home designed by Blackband Design has so many amazing details.
Check out the full tour here.


Always love the sale sections from this shop and this shop.

My favorite cabinet hardware.

This post really makes me want to go back to France! It will be almost a year coming up next month.

 I think I am going to try the Whole 30 diet. 
Because I love my slow cooker, I just purchased this.
Should be pretty easy right?

I love a good before and after, and here is a ton for you all in one space. Scroll down until you see my favorite, Heather Chadduck designed lake house.


Have a great weekend!
xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/06/friday-favorites_29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...