Thursday 28 June 2018

~adult ice pops~

~Adult ice pops~
Need I say more?

I have had so much fun making different kinds of ice pops with these bags.

I think my favorite are the mojito ones, but the rose` comes in a close second.




But the rose` wine ones are such a pretty color!




These turned out to be really easy to make and now my brain is on overdrive thinking up new fun recipes to make for the summer.

You will end up with approximately 12 Popsicles per recipe.
They are so refreshing and I'm sure I will be sharing more variations soon! 

My son also made some out of fresh fruit juice which is so much healthier than the sugary otter pops. 
I am really excited to have found these little bags.

xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/06/adult-ice-pops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...