Wednesday 25 July 2018

~5 small space storage hacks~

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love small homes. They are cozy and if you pair down your belongings, very easy to maintain.
Here are some tips for storage and organizing in a small home.

Entry

Don't have a big entrance? 
Simply hang a mirror and a small shelf.

This is one of my favorites.


Walls

Take advantage of vertical space by hanging hooks on your walls.
This pack comes with matching black screws~very important.


Closet

Use acrylic file sorters to evenly store purses upright in your closet.



Cabinets

Use the inside of cabinet doors to hang items. You can use command strips to avoid damage.


Stylish Storage

Use baskets with lids to conceal unsightly items.
Toilet paper, phone chargers, magazines, etc.
{baskets can be found here}


What are some of your small space hacks?

xoxo








from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/07/5-small-space-storage-hacks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...