Tuesday 24 July 2018

~sale reminder~


This is a sale you won't want to miss!
Held at our house, it is my annual purge sale where you can find great deals on lots of name brand items and antique/vintage goodies.
Email me at lakeliving4@yahoo.com for more info.

Here are some, but not all, things I will have for sale:

Pottery Barn
West Elm
Nordstrom
Le Crueset
Cutting boards old and new
Vases
Pillows
Bedding
Home decor galore
Signs
Art
Crafts made by me
Creative memories supplies
Art supplies
Dishes
Ironstone
Tons of blue and white 
Garden pots
Furniture
Books, old and new

and so much more!

Hope to see you there.
I will have wine and apps to sweeten the deal.

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/07/sale-reminder.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...