Monday 23 July 2018

~a home Joanna Gaines would be jealous of~

This ranch home belongs to a friend of mine. 
It is so beautifully decorated and screams Chip and Jo to me. 

So I thought I'd perk up your dreary Monday with a home tour!
Let's start this week off right!

When you walk into the home through these modern doors you step onto a great cowhide rug.


Say hi to Savannah!



On your right is the formal dining room with a rustic Pottery Barn table and creamy chairs with nail head trim.





I love these roof tile sconces so much.
Similar here.


As you leave the entry and head into the great room, you see a couple cute signs.
The custom name sign was made by me. Email me if you would like one!
lakeliving4@yahoo.com.
The Let's stay home sign was a home goods score but I found a similar one here.


Straight through that dining area is the informal dining room. It sits in-between the living room and the kitchen.
I love the texture on the dining chairs.






Straight behind is the gorgeous covered patio.










Back inside, the large living room is super inviting and cozy.




Marquee letter here.





Tobacco baskets can be found here.



Don't you love all the textures happening?

The hallway that leads to the garage has a wall of reclaimed wood. It is STUNNING in person!


Similar floral pillows here.




Onto the teen daughters room and bathroom!










Hi!


The master bedroom and bath are very spacious.
Love you more was a Home goods find.
I want one bad!


One of their sweet little doggies all cozy in bed.


Cowhide butterfly chairs from here.


Similar accent table here.








OK, what do you think? 
Fabulous right?
I hope you enjoyed today's home tour.

xoxo



















from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/07/a-home-joanna-gaines-would-be-jealous-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...