Friday 27 July 2018

~Friday favorites~

Have you seen the Hearth and Hand paint line at Target?
Gorgeous colors!


Looking for a cute kids lamp/nightlight? These "pet" lamps are dimmable and come in a array of colors and styles.

Dog beds are always on my radar. This one is super stylish.

This little stool is so inexpensive!

This is an amazing and yummy smelling facial spray. I want to stock up on it.

I love using melamine dishes in the summer and these are great.

Would you believe I just got my first cast iron skillet? 
I love this article on cast iron skillet recipes.

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/07/friday-favorites_27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...