Friday 24 August 2018

~Friday favorites~

This past week I have been really getting excited for fall. It is still August but September and October are right around the corner!

I just discovered this sugar & cream scent by Barr and I am hooked. It smells like fall to me. Like brown sugar baking. Yum.

This table setting is gorgeous. I am really loving this rich slate blue color lately.
These glasses would be great with that style.


To me, fall is the season for setting pretty tables with friends and family gathering around. I love the finish on these chargers, they aren't like the typical plastic ones.

This is gorgeous and it is going on my wish list. I'd actually like 2!

Looking for a wedding gift? These would be cute paired with this.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo







from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/08/friday-favorites_24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...