Tuesday 28 August 2018

~low carb apple sandwiches snacks~

I have been on a healthy eating spree all summer and I feel so much better. My mood is better, I sleep better, and I have more energy. I have adapted some healthy snack and meal options into my everyday life and the difference is incredible.
These low carb sandwiches are tasty and really easy to make.
At the end of this post there will be more apple recipes for you to see from some of my blogging friends.

I






These both are healthy snack options, and can become easy lunch when paired with salad and fruit.



I hope you try these out!
Below are more apple recipes from my friends for you to try:

Slab Apple Pie + Caramel Sauce by Ella Claire | Applesauce Sheet Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting by Love Grows Wild | Apple Spice Streusel Cake by Inspired by Charm | Baked Apple Slices by Julie Blanner | Cinnamon Maple Sourdough Apple Pie by Farmhouse on Boone Brioche Apple Bread Pudding by Boxwood Avenue | Apple Cider Pound Cake by Anderson + Grant | Apple Muffins by A Burst of Beautiful | Banana Apple Cake Bread by Sweet C's | Rustic Apple Strudel by So Much Better with Age New England Apple Crisp by Nina Hendrick | Maple Apple Oatmeal by Finding Home Farms | Chocolate Apple Mini Cakes by Zevy Joy | Artisan Apple Bread by Nesting with Grace | Low Carb Apple Sandwich Snacks by My Sweet Savannah Apple Peach Crisp by Summer Adams | Roasted Apple and Butternut Squash Soup by Town & Country Living

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/08/low-carb-apple-sandwiches-snacks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...