Friday 30 November 2018

Friday favorites

Happy Friday! You made it to the weekend and we are almost in December!

I have some fun things for you for this weeks Friday favorites.

First up is these leggings. I bought them in the faux leather and holy cow, they are so comfortable and flattering! Anything with the word Spanx in it, I'm in!

This year I am putting together a "gross but fabulous" gift package for my mom and sister. Hopefully they won't be reading this!

These are 3 beauty items that I love but are kinda gross. Did that spark your interest?

#1- These will make your feet feel like a babies butt, but only after something kinda nasty happens.

#2- This is the least gross. I use these on my face, not eyebrows.

and finally, 

#3- This exfoliant goes on a dry face and dead skin will literally fall right off leaving your skin super smooth. 

I am loving all the holiday decor on this site. Actually I love everything from all the different catagories.

Looking to spruce up your bedroom? Check this out for some great ideas.

I just received an early Christmas present in the mail! This is a beauty, I can't wait to use her!!!

These mules are a must have, oh my!

Here is a cool thing- Amazon kicked off Giving Tuesday by launching a new, easy way for customers to donate a toy to a child in need. Customers can now donate a toy to Toys for Tots via Alexa by simply saying, “Alexa, donate to Toys for Tots.” This is the first time that customers can donate a product to a charity via voice shopping and better yet, Amazon will be matching customer donations throughout the end of the year – toy for toy – doubling customers’ contributions!




Have a great weekend friends!
xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/11/friday-favorites_30.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...