Thursday 29 November 2018

holiday housewalk 2018

Welcome to the holiday housewalk 2018!

To start from the beginning and to catch up on all the beautiful holiday homes, go to Jennifer Rizzos blog for the full lineup.

Are you coming from Lucy's home, Craftberry Bush?

I just love her style so much, she is such an inspiration!


One thing I love about seeing all these homes is the wide variety of styles. There's something for just about everyone. From traditional decor, to neutral tones, to bright and vibrant colors. We've got you covered. 

Our home is definitely on the more neutral side, with pops of subtle colors. I like to work Christmas decor into our home in a seamless manor so it looks like it isn't too forced. I also like to enjoy the season to the fullest and not spend every day decorating it. 

If you are new here, welcome. I hope you become a lifelong reader! If you have been following me for a while, welcome back!

I will start with our entry.  I showed you how we created a farmhouse feel in this post here.

Today I want to show you a different look.

Our entry is covered in white twinkly lights, faux snow, and white birch logs.



I flanked the doors with faux birch trees with little twinkling lights. Each window has a white paper star which looks so pretty at night. 

I continued the birch logs with bundles in buckets.


The faux snow adds a fun touch don't you think?

Behind those doors is the living room. I have added a lot of white and galvanized Christmas goodies, and a flocked tree.












The kitchen might be one of my favorite rooms this year. To see even more photos, click here.


You can get the printable to my little sign right here.
It reads, "sugar & spice are making the holidays nice"



I decorated our dining room with bottle brush trees, vintage deer figurines, and mini houses covered in snow. You can get the sources and see more photos here.



 I hope you liked touring our home all decked out. To see our bedroom click here.

Now, please stop by Traci's beautiful home, she's up next on the tours!


xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/11/holiday-housewalk-2018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...