Thursday 13 December 2018

books I am reading

Craft books, novels, decorating books, craft books, cookbooks, you name it, I love them.

I recently just got this book and it is insanely good. This book for paper lovers would make a great gift as well. It is HUGE and full of the cutest images you can use for scrapbooking, card making, etc. 

Here is what one reviewer said of this book. 

Even though this is the Flow Book from 2017, let me tell you: I'm happy to find the previous year's Flow Book available to order! This book is like an icon scrapbook resource, full of unique papers, tags, stickers, paper crafty things that are useful treasures for artful people who enjoy making junk journals, tags, assorted ephemera, cards, or mini albums. If you like to make junk journals or make cards, you'll love this book. I look at getting a Flow Book like getting a high school yearbook, except this is like a crafter's yearbook full of delish paper goods. This book is packed.


Another book I am enjoying is this one. In the company of women is chalk full of great images from Author Grace Bonney, founder of Design Sponge.  It makes a really great coffee table book too.


I just ordered this. So, I haven't actually read it yet, but it got great reviews and looks very intriguing. 


I love to bake so this book looked fun. 103 decadent cake recipes, yes please!


I would love to hear what some of your favorite books are. Leave them in the comment section here.

Hope you are having a great day!

xoxo








from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/books-i-am-reading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...