Friday 14 December 2018

white Christmas decorating ideas

I had the opportunity to help a friend decorate her house for the holidays recently.
I managed to get a few pictures before the sun went down and I thought I'd share them with you today. I think you will really love this home!

The family room is light and bright with all the windows. I am in love with all the built in cabinetry. 








In the kitchen I added garland around the windows and fresh greens on the table. Long bows on either end of the garland make it look really special. I tucked in seeded eucalyptus and frosty pine cone sprigs to a faux garland that really looks so real!



The formal living room sits off the grand entry and it is simply decorated with a bit of greenery and white stockings, as well as simple white trees on the coffee table.



The dining room has fabulous grasscloth wallpaper. I hung a couple wreaths with more ribbon on the mirror, stacking them for a different look. Then I filled a beautiful glass bowl with new and vintage glass ornaments. 


I have helped a few people this year decorating their homes for the holidays and it has been so much fun! 

I also think it would be fun to go to people's homes in January after all the Christmas decor is down, and give them a little re-fresh. What do you think?

xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/white-christmas-decorating-ideas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...