Friday 18 January 2019

Friday favorites

Happy Friday!

This week I am loving the clean colors and lines on this patio set. Can you tell I am ready for Spring and Summer?


Wouldn't it be darling with this umbrella?


And how about with this cute doormat? 1/2 the price here as it is on Wayfair!


The pink poms on this basket are just too cute.

I got this perfume for my daughter for her birthday and now I want it!

Speaking of gifts, this would be a great gift for any girl to receive this Valentines day.

These are the best blankets.

I hope you all have the best weekend!

xoxo







from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/01/friday-favorites_18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...