Thursday 17 January 2019

inexpensive lighting options

There is such a wide range of pricing when it comes to lighting.

If you are looking to add stylish inexpensive lighting options to your home, look no further!

Take this floor lamp for example. It only looks expensive, but it's so cheap!

This metal floor lamp is a steal at under $100.


This flush mount light is minimalistic and stunning. 


A pendant lamp that could either look boho, beauty, or modern, depending on what style house you have.


This little guy would be darling in a kitchen or on some shelving.


Would you believe it if I told you the pair of these lamps is only $43.00? 

I am in love with these lamps!

I hope you enjoyed my pics!

xoxo









from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/01/inexpensive-lighting-options.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...