Friday 19 April 2019

Friday favorites

Hello and happy Friday!

Are you coming to The Great Junk Hunt tonight? Will I see you there? Be sure to stop by and say hi!

I have some fun things for you for this weeks edition of Friday Favorites. I skipped over Friday favorites last week because I shared my Mothers Day tablescape with you all. In case you missed it, you can see it here. 

Please say you made these cookies. They are so great. You can thank me later :) 

Ok, fun stuff today. Clothes, furniture, sale alerts, you name it. Since I missed a week, we have a lot to catch up on.

Let's jump right in. 

Look very closely in this picture by Gal Meets Glam and you will see the cutest little light blue raffia covered glasses that are so sweet for sipping your lemonade and iced tea. So cute, must have. 


This lip treatment is a must. 

How I keep my teeth white. This, followed by this, and occasionally these. 

My funnier than funny friend Ashley, just launched a t-shirt line on Amazon. Go show her some love and pick up one of her adorable shirts. I need this one!

Now that the weather is warming up, but jackets might still be in order, pull on this stylish denim one for under $40! Jeans jackets go with just about anything, wouldn't you agree?

I much prefer fresh flowers over faux. But c'mon, tell me this doesn't look real! A must have for that pop of green in your kitchen.

Oh, this is exciting news I forgot to share! The flip house we did sold for 10 grand over asking! Woo-hoo! 

These modern wood and metal stools are a steal at almost 1/2 off!

This ottoman/coffee table is 70% off! So so good!

It reminds me of the one used in this room, which has been an inspiration to me for so long. 



This reminds me of a Serena And Lily pillow for a fraction of the price. 

How about this cutie? Great for your kitchen clutter. 

These high end looking stools are under $50.00 each! 

This pantry is what dreams are made of.

I have a photographer coming next week to take pictures of Savannah's completed bedroom! I am so excited to share it with you all!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/friday-favorites_19.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...