Tuesday 27 June 2017

~Pottery Barn Dorm~

I got a little present in the mail the other day.
A Pottery Barn dorm catalog. 
D A N G E R O U S 

I am really excited to help Savannah and her roommate decorate their dorm, so I have picked out a few of my favorites!
They are looking for pinks, grays, whites, and a bit of gold, very girly!

I like the idea of tapestries for a couple of reasons.
One, they cover up unsightly walls if that is an issue.
Two, they are lightweight and can easily hang from command hooks.


I also think it is important to have luxurious bedding. Just because you are living in a dorm does not mean you have to settle for uncomfortable scratchy sheets.
I love this set.


Talk about squeezing in a ton of storage into one small space!


These mini fridges are so fun and colorful.


So many fun things to make these little spaces cute! I cannot wait to get my hands on that room.

xoxo








from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/06/pottery-barn-dorm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...